LS2R: Low Profile Steel Arch with Power Driven Roller Table and 2x Sensors.
- Easy Operation & Easy Maintenance
3Ø 220V/380V/415V/440V, 50/60Hz
Standard Arch Size
850 x 600 (mm)
33.5 x 23.6 (in)
PP Strap Width
|Strapping Speed||25 strap/min|
2260 x 760 x 1774 (mm)
88.9 x 29.9 x 69.8 (in)
- Logic relay control
- Sensors for automatic strapping
- Power roller tabletop
- Strap dispenser with belt brake
- Foldable tabletop
- Mechanical Tension adjustment
- Double cams for long lasting machine operation.
- New generation heating element suitable for PP and PET strap use, requires less initial heating time.
- Reinforced strap feed shooter structure gives much longer operation time before changing it.
- Increase strapping accuracy and reduce turn over strap, or tilted band position.
- 2 times lighter than the steel arch for handling.
- Modular extension, easier to add extra height or to replace a damaged section
- Easier to change wearable parts than the steel arch.
- PLC control integration
- Detection for strap feeding not to strap position
- Detection for no strap
- PET strap sealing
- Single Phase 1Ø , 110/220, 50/60Hz
- Enhanced PCB for faster cycle speed. (up to 36 straps per minute)
- Pneumatic top press mechanism (Tighter strapping)
- Other arch size made on request
- PET strap
- Dispenser I.D. 9" (230mm)
- Extension conveyor
- Casters with brake
- Stainless steel structure SUS #304